Product Test Engineer III
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Responsible for testing and performing QA on our software products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Estimate, design, and implement testing for new major features/functionality
- Create and execute functional and non-functional test cases
- Engages team in risk analysis and provides recommendations
- Reproduce complex issues within the assigned software
- Share knowledge of product with support team members - may assist in training support on new features
- Proficient use of project and test tracking and documentation tools. Able to produce effective queries and searches.
- Mentor less-experienced testers
- Direct test activities of multiple testers on a single project
- Participate in product design reviews to learn about new functionality, contribute testing estimates, and contribute the testing point of view
- Test automation regression maintenance & reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of assigned HS product(s)
- Excellent I.T knowledge for multiple platforms and relevant I.T. subjects (Windows, IBM i, Linux, SQL, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of a major scripting/programming language on the product’s platform
- Good knowledge of one or more additional scripting/programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of exploratory testing. Strong knowledge of non-functional test techniques.
- Strong knowledge of test automation principles, tools, and patterns
Fortra Blog: What It's Like to Be in Development
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.