Marketing Campaign Lead
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Fortra’s Alert Logic is looking for a Demand Generation Lead to help support and strategize our lead generation efforts across multiple channels. This position will help build, execute, and measure on a plan to drive marketing qualified leads and marketing sourced pipeline across marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven, and provide creative solutions and ideas to help us meet our corporate growth goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch and manage new demand generation campaigns end-to-end including planning, executing, and reporting
- Test and optimize existing campaigns on a regular basis to meet goals and drive results
- Manage in-person events leveraged by sales including planning, staffing, and lead nurture
- Collaborate with product marketing and other stakeholders on webinars to support campaigns and execute the promotion, execution, and follow up
- Work across multiple teams to create and execute multi-channel ABM campaigns to generate incremental demand within other Fortra business units
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- At least three years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Marketo, SalesForce, 6Sense a plus
- Experience working in a hi-tech organization is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.