Sales Operations Coordinator
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
As an entry-level Sales Operations Coordinator, you will play a critical role in supporting our Sales Operations team in optimizing and standardizing the sales function at Fortra. This role is ideal for someone who is eager to learn and grow within a fast-paced environment while gaining exposure to various aspects of sales operations and enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and update training materials and documentation related to sales processes and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process enhancements that increase efficiency and effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy and completeness of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Ensure data integrity and perform routine data cleansing tasks.
- Assist in developing and generating regular and ad hoc reports that provide valuable insights to sales leadership and other stakeholders. Ensure data accuracy and consistency in all reports.
- Provide general operational support including triaging intake requests from Sales and other departments within Fortra.
- Assist the Sales Operations team with CRM migration projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel or other data analysis tools
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with data
- Basic understanding of sales processes and concepts
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within cross-functional teams
- High level of adaptability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, etc.) is a plus
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.