Principal, Offensive Security Solutions
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Principal, Offensive Security Solutions is a technical subject matter expert providing outstanding pre-sales consultation and coordinates with the Red Teamers who deliver the service. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced red teamer with strong technical, collaboration, and presentation skills looking to shift into a SME role to support business development, thought leadership, cross sell opportunities, and customer retention within our offensive security / infrastructure protection business unit.
This role will be our resident expert for our offensive security solutions. You will work with leading companies worldwide, providing guidance by identifying customer’s technical and business requirements and demonstrating product capabilities prior to designing a solution proposal that is the best for the customer. Further, you will collaborate heavily with our offensive security red teamers to ensure excellent service delivery and customer value recognition. You will also participate as a SME in marketing activities such as webinars, tradeshows and content generation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a team with sales representatives, working together on any activities with prospective customers
- Conduct “pain discovery” processes to understand the customer needs and articulate a solution that best addresses that need.
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations
- Be the owner on customer’s evaluation process of the offered products and solutions, by executing trials and proof of concepts.
- Detect technical and functional objections from the prospective customer during the sales process, be creative finding solutions, and work together with the appropriate team for remediation.
- Build and defend proposals to customers, articulating the benefits of our company as the best solution that addresses that need to all levels, including “C” level executives.
- Estimate professional services effort and build a project plan, when needed, to guarantee a successful deployment of customer.
- Understand the competition and be, with your participation, a differentiator during the sales process.
- Know the company portfolio to generate and detect cross-selling opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Work together in partners activities like visits, demos, proposals, events, and others.
- Assist with the partner recruiting process, participate in calls with potential partners.
- Participate in partner enablement activities like tech training and functional enablement.
- Deliver technical presentations and responds to technical questions during sales calls.
Industry / Marketing Representation:
- Represent the Company at Trade Shows, User Group events, Conferences, and Virtual events.
- Provide presentations at events where applicable.
- Serve as the market expert on offensive security solutions, from how customers use them, to how the competition positions against them, to how the field sells and services them.
- Four-year degree in a related technical field, ideally Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Previous hands-on experience with Red Teamer operations and execution, including advanced knowledge of new tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), creating attack techniques mimicking sophisticated Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), evasion of modern detection tools and development of innovative attack methods required.
- OSCP designation strongly desired.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT, technical consultancy, development, or technical support activities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in presales related roles preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills, public relations skills, and the ability to educate and train in a technical environment.
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.