Business Development Representative
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
This position is responsible for supporting the growth of Fortra's customer database through lead generation campaigns. This includes following up on various marketing generated leads as well as direct dial campaigns that provide a prospect stream for Account Executives. This entry-level position is paid base salary plus commissions with exciting career growth opportunities in sales or marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead generation for new software and services.
- Calling campaigns targeted towards new customer acquisition.
- Cross-sell referrals.
- Manage current customer license transfer and upgrade communication, negotiation, and processing.
- Set-up product overview demos for customers needing education on their licensed software.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to professionally represent the company and its products.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Self-driven, motivated, and results oriented.
This is Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.