Inside Sales Representative
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growth of Fortra’s customer base through prospecting target accounts and utilizing ABS tools. This includes following up on outbound campaigns that provide a prospective stream for Account Representatives and Account Executives. This role will also support inbound leads within region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through prospecting target accounts and utilizing ABS tools.
- Initiate telephone calls to develop relationships, identify problems, and propose our software and services.
- Navigate the sales process by identifying the need, positioning the solution, scheduling, and participating in the demonstration of the solution, and qualifying the prospect.
- Communicate customer demand and trends internally.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal staff and external customers.
- Document all communications with customers diligently in CRM tool.
- Prioritize tasks and multi-task to address current company goals and objectives.
- Provide cross-sell referrals to other business areas
- Document calls and results; reporting metrics to management as required
- Mentor new ISRs and help acclimate them to the team/company
- Serve as a resource for innovative ideas on prospecting, processes, and efficiencies
- Lead prospecting strategy, including collaboration with marketing and other resources on messaging, email content, and reporting
- Attend tradeshows to generate leads as needed.
- Achieve annual quota according to pre-determined plans.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Familiarity with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) & Data Classification preferred
- SFDC experience
- Outbound phone/email tactics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical components of software products
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect solutions to potential customers, research targeted customers, position solutions, and successfully pass qualified leads to Account Representatives
- Confident and positive attitude when facing complex organizations and processes
- High degree of customer focus and relationship orientation
- Strong influence management for collaboration with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Proven record of accomplishment of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction, and results driven
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.