Product Test Engineer II
Problem Solvers. Proactive Protectors. Relentless Allies.
Ready to join us? Let's get started.
Responsible for testing our software products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plan and implement testing for new minor features/functionality
- Create and execute functional and non-functional tests
- Communicate with Team around test coverage and risks
- Reproduce difficult issues within the assigned software
- Share knowledge of product with support team members
- Provide clear defect and problem reports
- Proficient use of project and test tracking and documentation tools
- Test automation regression maintenance & reporting
- Participate in product design reviews to learn about new functionality and contribute testing estimates
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Working knowledge for assigned product
- Very good I.T knowledge for the product’s platform and relevant I.T. subjects (Windows, IBM i, Linux, SQL, etc)
- Strong knowledge of a major scripting/programming language on the product’s platform
- Good knowledge of one or more additional scripting/programming languages
- Strong knowledge of exploratory testing. Good knowledge of non-functional test techniques.
- Very good knowledge of test automation main principles & tools
This is Fortra, where we're making a difference by offering a best-in-class solutions portfolio, proactively adapting to the ever-evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, and putting people first. Fortra is a cybersecurity company like no other. We're known for our innovative software and services, world-class support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe. Our approach is different, and we’re proud of that. For more information about what it's like to work for us, and learn about our culture, benefits, or perks, connect with us on LinkedIn.
We Are Fortra
Our people make us great. Our employees are a resilient and diverse group of global problem solvers, proactive protectors, and relentless allies, empowered to show up every day authentically, ready to fight the good fight with Fortra. Here at Fortra, we believe we're stronger when we're all stronger. That's why we're committed to supporting and empowering our employees through a host of offerings, including competitive benefits and salaries, personal and professional development opportunities, flexibility, and much more!
Visit our website to learn more about why employees choose to work for Fortra. Remember to check out our Glassdoor to learn what our employees are saying and connect with us on LinkedIn.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.