Senior UX Designer
AppOmni is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Own the product design process end-to-end on strategic product initiatives
- Validate product and design decisions using a hypothesis driven, results oriented approach
- Work closely with product management and engineering to ensure shared understanding of goals and solutions throughout the product lifecycle
- Produce design documentation in the form of writing, diagrams, maps, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes as needed
- Contribute thoughtfully to our design system
- Teach and learn from your fellow designers to elevate the design practice at AppOmni
- Provide and receive feedback gracefully and without ego
- 5 plus years of experience designing user interfaces, flows, and interaction patterns in low and high fidelity
- Experience designing for enterprise applications
- Experience working with information dense interfaces in complex domains
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with a technically focused team
- Experience conducting user research
- Strong ownership of process
- A continued awareness of trends and best practices in the product design community
- Experience working cross functionally inside and outside of the product organization
- A portfolio of work showcasing process and completed designs in enterprise applications and highlighting data visualization
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.