AppOmni has defined a new category that helps secure the way businesses work today and for the foreseeable future. The company’s growth trajectory exceeds that of most high growth startups putting it in an exclusive shortlist of successful firms. In just three years of shipping product, AppOmni has become the dominant player in SaaS application security serving roughly twenty percent of the Fortune 100 as its customers.
We are on a mission to transform the way companies secure their SaaS applications as they become the standard for running modern businesses going forward. We are a rapidly growing company and are hiring for a strong Product Manager to assist with product requirements definition, work across engineering and product, and interface with customers. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers, engineering, product management and other internal stakeholders in the organization to deliver on releases and grow the business.
This role is an opportunity for a Product Manager to learn about and help define future capabilities for our platform. It requires a focus on operational process improvements and also provides the opportunity to rotate across different areas in the product organization.
AppOmni is a “Remote First” company with offices in San Francisco, CA and Carbondale, CO (outside Aspen). Most of the workforce is based in the U.S., but we provide flexibility to work from wherever you choose.
- Define product requirements and manage requirements backlog
- Work closely with Engineering to define and deliver on key capabilities and product enhancements
- Collaborate with customer success and field organization to manage and prioritize customer enhancement requests
- Manage release planning, testing, and launches for product features and updates
- Develop and manage product operations processes, standards, and tools
- Track and report on progress, risks, dependencies, and metrics for product roadmap
- Facilitate planning across product, engineering, and go-to-market teams
- Drive process improvements to enhance product development velocity
- Identify and resolve cross-team bottlenecks and resourcing constraints
- Communicate status, milestones, and priorities across stakeholders
- Proactively identify and mitigate operational risks
- Work with Design to validate new product ideas with customers
- Collaborate with other product team members to identify cross-team dependencies and bring a unified security platform to market
- Continually assess security industry trends and perform competitive analysis
- 2+ years experience in product management, program management or related role
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.