Customer Success Manager
Are you as passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every Enterprise-level customer?
AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Enterprise Customer Success Manager to engage and enable AppOmni’s largest customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As an Enterprise CSM, you will be responsible for driving the full customer lifecycle to show value and ensure customers are actively engaged and fully recognizing the potential of the AppOmni product. Partnering directly with the customer’s team, you’ll have polished communication and a strong presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and expert on the AppOmni product.
- Manage all post-sales activity for AppOmni’s top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of customer business goals and objectives
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Introduce and implement new products and features as they become available, with the support of the Technical Account Manager and/or Customer Success Engineer.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Be the voice of the customer to our internal stakeholders (engineering, product, sales, and executive leadership teams) and provide internal feedback on how AppOmni can better serve our enterprise customers
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of product improvement requests, troubleshooting, and bugs
- Simultaneously manage multiple enterprise customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Evangelize customer success stories with the Marketing team
- Above all, put customer’s needs first
What You Bring
- 7+ years experience in customer success, consulting, sales, or account management.
- Current experience working directly with large enterprise customers, Fortune 500 companies, and C-level executives.
- SaaS security experience a major plus
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, M365, Zoom, ServiceNow, Workday.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast moving and constantly changing environment. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders.
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk preferred.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.