Lead Security Operations Engineer
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Lead Security Operations Engineer to join our growing Security team at AppOmni. As the SecOps Lead you will manage the day to day operations of the security program as well as help implement new security tooling to further tighten AppOmni’s organizational security posture. The SecOps lead will spend a subset of their time facilitating vulnerability remediation, another portion analyzing and responding to alerts, and the rest of their time with the VP of Security executing on strategic security projects. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team of talented security engineers, building a next level security program, at a successful security product company. Bring your incredible skills and motivation and join us.
- Manage day to day security program operations
- Vulnerability visibility, management and reduction
- Vulnerability research and analysis
- Security alert analysis and response
- Implementation of a variety of new security tooling
- Threat intelligence analysis
- Red Team exercise coordination
- Third party vendor security reviews
What You Bring
- 5+ Years working in the security industry
- Offensive Security / Red Team skills and certifications (OSCP/OSCE)
- Detection & Response / Blue Team experience
- Experience working with a variety of enterprise security tools
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or IR setting
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to execute on tactical goals in the timeline allotted in a quality manner
- A strong passion for Information Security / Vulnerability Research / Offensive Sec etc…
- Highly motivated with the desire to learn how to build world class security programs
A flexible, remote-first company with a team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by a high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options and opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers. We are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance, as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment and instant visibility and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure.
AppOmni is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.