Are you as passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
AppOmni thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Renewals Manager. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AppOmni to accelerate the adoption of the AppOmni product.
As a Renewals Manager, you will be responsible for the renewal rate for assigned accounts, including multi-year/extended term contracts. You will partner with senior decision-makers to help them realize the value of their decision to buy AppOmni and help them navigate the decision to expand their purchasing relationship with AppOmni. You’ll work closely with members of our Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure our customers receive a seamless and exceptional experience.
AppOmni Company Description
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data- driven experts are brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, useable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and available when needed.
- Own and execute win/win negotiation strategies for a variety of renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Understand AppOmni’s licensing model to provide customer assistance in licensing discussions
- Maintain and update a rolling forecast of renewals and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Support customer conversations around renewal readiness, timing, and general customer procurement inquiries
- Drive the quoting and Salesforce processes to bring renewals to a close
- Collaborate with internal resources such as account executives, customer success, pricing, legal, revenue operations and product management to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Prepare and present renewal presentations, executive summaries and successfully guide customers through the renewal process.
- Continue to learn renewal & expansion tactics
What You Bring
- Demonstrated success in Renewal Management and/or Account Management and/or Sales/Customer Success -- ideally within SaaS offerings
- Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system is vital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to go above and beyond with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Able to clearly identify a problem, propose a solution, and resolve the issue
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- It is crucial you can lead others towards a common goal, strategize with senior account managers, and build positive relationships with champions in accounts to ensure the successful renewal of AppOmni.
- Strong level of urgency, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong process management, financial acumen and contractual engineering skills
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.
AppOmni is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.