Senior Site Reliability Engineer
As the Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Engineer, you will ensure the reliability, scalability, and performance of our systems and infrastructure. Key duties include monitoring system availability, implementing automation for deployment and maintenance tasks, and proactively identifying areas for optimization. You will also collaborate with the development team to establish and refine service level objectives, as well as drive incident response and postmortem analysis to minimize service disruptions. Your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on the integrity and security of our customers and their customers' data - including your own! Our core values are customer experience, quality, and trust. We succeed when our customers can confidently understand and manage the security and configuration critical to their business.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Prior Experience as an SRE or related disciple responsible for maintaining the high availability of a cloud-based application, troubleshooting performance bottlenecks, configuring monitoring and alerting, and conducting incident response in a blameless environment
- A knack for reducing manual toil tasks with automation and systematic thinking
- Prior experience working with CI/CD tools and processes, pipelines-as-code (GitHub Actions, CircleCI)
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python or Golang
- A solid background in configuration management and infrastructure-as-code(Terraform)
- Solid experience in monitoring/observability systems, including Synthetic and APM monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Scout, etc.)
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and handling outages & incidents.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Container orchestration ( Kubernetes/GKE)
- Experience managing Kubernetes platforms and resources, and using Kubernetes deployment tools and patterns ( Helm, GitOps, Knative)
You might also have
- Experience in FedRAMP or similar secure environments
- Expertise working within highly controlled environments containing sensitive information.
- Experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using commercial solutions
- Experience working on and within GCP and/or AWS
A flexible, remote-first company with a team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by a high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering competitive salary and benefit options and opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. Our tribe is determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers. We are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of competition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enable you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock mean you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance, as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment and instant visibility and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure.
AppOmni is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.