Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a hands-on Technical Architect for our Global Alliances team, reporting to the Vice President of Partner Success. Our Global Alliances team is located across the globe through a remote workforce. As a Technical Architect, you will focus specifically on our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Integrations.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in architecting, designing, and building integration and API solutions, as well as a thorough understanding of API-led connectivity, the application framework, industry trends, frameworks, and best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Alliances and Go To Market (GTM) Teams to build the prototype integrations, ensuring full team alignment in terms of technology, objectives, and messaging.
- Develop solution designs for integrations to meet business requirements in accordance with the key Architecture Principles.
- Interact with internal and partner Business Analysts, Architects, Software Engineers, and Operations to ensure the end-to-end project/program success.
- Provide advice and governance to the GTM and delivery teams to ensure the reuse of BigID assets and adherence to API-Led best practices.
- Evangelize about the benefits of the ISV Integrations and help drive market adoption
- Contribute to BigID’s lead generation activities by leading product workshops related to integrations and/or apps you support.
- Enable the broader field organization to confidently pitch and demonstrate the capabilities of the apps and/or integration you support.
- Share and disseminate knowledge to the wider Pre-Sales and Engineering team members and technical teams.
- Key contributor and reviewer of the internal repository of BigID assets.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent customer/partner-facing communication and organization skills
- Broad understanding of enterprise data architecture, privacy, and security technologies
- Ability to plan, execute and close out a Prototype Integration with minimal assistance and oversight
- Practical & comprehensive knowledge of enterprise integration & API patterns, technologies, and architectures.
- Good working knowledge as an app developer, API designer and as an architect
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate those requirements into technical documentation to realize the objectives of integration and/or app.
- Mentor and support Technical Specialists across the Presales and engineering landscape.
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms (iPaaS, PaaS, IaaS and SaaS), features and capabilities.
- Credibility in front of business colleagues at all levels and ability to describe complete technical concepts in business terms.
- Ability to pitch and demonstrate the integration and/or app that you support to showcase the value proposition, the use cases that were considered, and visually illustrate the integration at work solving the underlying problem.
- Awareness of API security models, including authentication, authorization, encryption, and client management.
- Good knowledge of the product stack used to support the API lifecycle, including API design, application development, API gateways, and connectors.
- Some prior experience with one or more of the following: RDBMS systems, no-SQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB), Hadoop technologies (such HDFS, Hive, HBase), cloud technologies (AWS EMR, S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, Azure file and blob storage, etc.)
- Experience with Linux or container frameworks (such as Docker) is a strong plus
- Minimum of 5 years in an integration architecture or consulting role within a multinational environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. (Master’s degree a plus)
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability, and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
Something looks off?