Sr Partner Manager - Europe
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
Our Partner Go To Market leaders are advisors to our sales teams on existing partner industries and capability and future needs. They drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives with partners for the territory by developing a deep understanding of the BigID partner ecosystem and effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, customer success, marketing, legal and operations.
We’re looking for a motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. You have the ability to establish broad senior-level relationships and a proven track record of delivering results and getting things done. You are smart, have high EQ and strong business acumen, and can effectively communicate and build relationships with Resellers, ISV and Technology partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Work with sales leaders to develop a strategy to enable ongoing success with our partner ecosystem by building a plan for ACV growth tied to the region’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal stakeholders and partners
- Identify target accounts and white space plans with sales and partner leadership to drive execution and governance
- Align partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions with the BigID sales team.
- Collaborate on partner marketing plans aligned with the needs of the business and ecosystem objectives
- Conduct regular cadence between the Partner & BigID stakeholders and adjust strategies
- Identify partner enablement needs and align with internal resources to fill the gaps
- Ensure effective and timely internal and external communication and coordination of BigID’s ecosystem strategy and execution results
What you’ll bring:
- Proven ability to build, communicate, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment. Excellent communication skills and character qualities that match with company core values.
- Extensive external sales or partner management experience across a variety of industries. Experience in Cloud SaaS based solutions ideal.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM models.
- A proven track record in CXO engagement and interaction
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Ability to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- 10+ years in strategic alliance or partner management roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to speak French / German / Dutch
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability, and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrive, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
Something looks off?