Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our CTO office group. As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be responsible for driving the design and development of innovative new features involving all aspects of the BigID product. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver cutting-edge software solutions that encourage business growth through out-of-the-box thinking and innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and deliver new features that advance our product to new domains.
- Brainstorm ideas, explore integrations and find ways to implement rapid innovation cycles from Prototype to Customer facing MVP.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests.
- Make informed technological and architectural decisions while introducing new technologies and practices.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for excellence and a can-do attitude
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in distributed backend systems including both cloud and on-premise components
- Strong knowledge Java and NodeJS
- Full stack capabilities (able to add a react front-end to some of the features)
- Experienced working with SQL and NoSQL databases (we use MongoDB extensively)
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced highly committed environment
- AWS services (lambda, cloud trail, ,RDS, etc)
- Experience working closely with product managers
- Familiarity with Snowflake, Elastic Search
- Experience with large data driven environments
- Start-up experience
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
Something looks off?