Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
Do the best work of your career building all new products that will make a difference for businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in San Jose, Houston, or Salt Lake City. Remote position will be considered.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Bill.com is looking for a high-energy sales compensation individual contributor to administer our best in class sales incentive plans. This role will ensure the accuracy and the alignments between sales compensation plans and the administration operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment. The successful candidate will not be afraid to ask questions and identify areas of focus as well as areas of improvement before they arise. This role will report to the Director of Sales Incentives Compensations.
- Administer the all inclusive monthly and quarterly automated and manual operations such as crediting, calculations, and payments of sales incentive compensation for all commissionable employees
- Perform and Process with a high level of accuracy and details from multi-sourced data validation, data compilation, and data analysis of monthly and quarterly commissions accrual and payroll.
- Create data modeling to support monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Assist in creating and maintaining on-going robust Field Enablement Communication program
- Act as the Voice for all sales roles as well as related inquiries
- Adapt to gain knowledge of various Comp Plans and Policies
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution and audit of monthly and quarterly sales compensation letters to new hires; educate new hires and existing hires on how their incentive compensation plan works
- Continuously provides inputs where needed and identifies gaps in process and policies.
- Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional team.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 3+ years of experience administering sales compensation and commission plans
- 3+ years of financial analysis with complex data modeling and data storytelling
- Prior experience administering commissions in Excel and SPIFF, or a similar commissions system
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Able to quickly adapt to innovative technologies and process changes.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants