Senior Product Marketing Manager (Accounting Channel)
Do the best work of your career building all new products that will make a difference for businesses.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based in Draper, UT.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
The Product Marketing team within BILL is the driving force behind getting products to market and growing their impact on customers and the business. We represent the voice of the customer - before, during and after launch, articulate a product’s value in a way that resonates with customers and differentiates vis-a-vis the competition, and drive product adoption, retention, and advocacy.
At BILL, the product marketing team works cross functionally with Product, Support, Sales, Customer Success, Brand, Growth, Creative, and Legal, making it an extremely dynamic and influential part of the organization. You’ll be responsible for driving both strategy and execution across the entire GTM lifecycle and be responsible for supporting growth in key business metrics.
This role will be focused on launching products/features and driving sales through the partner channel, focusing on accounting firms. You will execute against this mission by being the advocate of our accounting firm customers when collaborating with Product on product roadmap and development, leading the creation of differentiated and compelling positioning and messaging, orchestrating effective GTM launches by working closely with Sales, Customer Success and Growth Marketing. You will also be responsible for a variety of core functions such as competitive monitoring, marketing research and analysis, and developing customer advocacy. Success will be measured through both your ability to deliver against business metrics and your ability to engage and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
As a Product Marketer, you will work on:
- Influence product roadmap & development - advocate for the customer, ability to identify gaps and opportunities, and support Product, Design, and Engineering in building the “right thing”
- Uncover market and customer insights - develop business and GTM strategy through expertise on the market, buyers, users, competitors, and products
- Create positioning & messaging - craft differentiated positioning/messaging to guide GTM efforts in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Orchestrate GTM plans - develop strategy, gain alignment with cross-functional stakeholders, secure resources, and support flawless GTM executions
- Project management - determine priorities and manage complex projects from end to end while leading a highly matrix team
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Experience in developing and launching new products/features, while influencing cross-functional stakeholders and leaders
- Strong understanding of business levers and experience in general business management, with the ability to develop strategic vision
- Experience in data analytics and the ability to distill insights from research data, customer interactions and market feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a matrix environment, and the ability to adapt and pivot as needed
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or fintech
- 7-8 years of product marketing experience
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants