Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are looking for a Revenue Enablement Manager to join our growing team. The Revenue Enablement Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering product education programs that enable our Direct Sales, Ecosystem Sales, and Post Sales teams to effectively sell, implement, and drive adoption of all products in our platform: BILL, BILL Spend & Expense, and beyond.
- Designs and delivers impactful learning programs focused on our products that scale to a broad audience of Direct Sales, Ecosystem Sales, and Post Sales revenue teams.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners such as Product Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Marketing to ensure all training materials reflect the latest product features and benefits; provides proactive recommendations on new customer marketing materials or competitive intel materials required for the Revenue team
- Partners with peers, such as the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager - Product Pillar and the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager - Tools & Systems Pillar, to develop and maintain educational content within our content management system (Seismic) and company newsletter (Revenue Roundup)
- Evaluates the impact of enablement programs using the Kirkpatrick Model and proactively identifies areas for improvement
- Partners with the Revenue Enablement team to develop and maintain training content within our content management system (Seismic)
- Facilitates live, hybrid, and remote training sessions
- Creates, tests, and publishes eLearning material in Articulate 360 and Docebo LMS
- Solicits ongoing feedback from cross-functional partners and revenue teams in order to drive improvements to Enablement programs and internal processes
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in enablement, learning & development, education, sales coaching, product management, or related product experience preferred
- 1+ years in a customer facing role with hands-on product experience i.e. account executive, solutions consultant/sales engineer, implementation consultant, customer success manager/account manager, or customer experience specialist
- Experience working in the financial services industry is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of B2B financial technology software with the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable when training.
- Knowledge of BILL and BILL Spend & Expense products (Bonus if you have experience using either product in a past role!)
- Proficient understanding of the financial technology industry, major players in the market, and how financial technology improves business operations
- Ability to understand a customer’s problem statement and recommend technology solutions or workflows that solve the customer’s pain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including: public speaking in front of large audiences, independently driving meetings, creating presentations, creating technical documentation, communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences, skillfully using web conference technology, and using internal instant messaging technology such a slack to communicate with a distributed team
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Has the ability to drive projects and execute tasks with little direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize competing requests from multiple business units to maximize business impact, and to effectively communicate the “why” behind prioritization to stakeholders
- Fluent in ClozeLoop sales methodology
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants