Enterprise Account Manager
Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based at Draper, Utah. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are looking for talented, high performing team players to join our growing virtual card account management team. You will be responsible for retaining, prospecting, qualifying, onboarding, and converting vendors' to BILL payment products. You will be identifying vendor pain points, devising payment plans that meet vendor preferences, close business, uncover referral opportunities, and prioritize your book of business. Account Managers who consistently meet and exceed their targets will be considered for any number of exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization.
What you'll be doing
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with BILL vendors’ that receive high payment volume
- Improve utilization, identifying opportunities through vendor follow up, networking and partner relationships within your book of business
- Manage network onboarding and product adoption through needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and ongoing review and monitoring of vendor payment health
- Strategic portfolio development; uncovering vendor pain points where BILL products and services add value, retaining and cultivating a two-way relationship
- Influence and drive vendor education within BILL, subject matter expert for marketplace trends/issues, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to payment rails
- Cross functional relationship building to ensure vendor issues or concerns are addressed quickly and effectively
- Use effective time management to maximize results
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce automation tool, prepare accurate reports and analysis, manage vendor pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to retain and drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Proven track record for retention and relationship building; top 10%-20% within your past company
- Experience and comfortable building long term relationships from a short sales or automatic enrollment cycle (ie - 20-60 days)
- Experience with best in class tools such as: Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Flexibility in working outside of normal hours in order to build relationships and problem solve
- Preferred: cross collaborative environment experience with both lead generation and Implementation/Success teams
- Preferred: background in Finance or Accounting either by way of undergraduate degree or working within the Finance industry
- Preferred: experience working with CFOs, Corporate Controllers, and VPs of Finance - or similar professional suite
- Preferred: experience in B2B and SaaS sales
- Preferred: experience in customer success/customer issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Ability to be powerfully persuasive
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work well on a team
To Stand out!
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting / Economics/ Business is highly preferred
- Experience mitigating complex issues to build a bridge for strong partnerships and relationships with clients
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in Utah.
The On Target Earnings (OTE) range for this role is noted below for our office location in Draper, UT. This role is eligible to participate in BILL’s sales incentive and equity plans. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
For positions that are in office we support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days. Check out our LinkedIn Life Page for each location and Discover BILL.
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants