Talent Branding, Director
Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company!
As an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Branding Director, you will design and execute an integrated and inclusive talent branding strategy to attract talent to our mission-driven organization that champions small businesses.
Through your strategy, you will drive differentiation and awareness of BILL in the external market to create a narrative of why BILL is a destination for exceptional talent. Leveraging your deep expertise in talent branding, marketing, and communications this role will drive top funnel recruitment efforts with an emphasis on delivering an inclusive and candidate-centric experience. You will also be tasked with communicating who we are as an employer of choice through compelling stories and programs with the goal of illustrating what it's like to be part of a mission that matters, a champion for small businesses.
This position can be fully remote in the MST or PST time zones or in our San Jose, CA office location. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
What you’ll do:
- Design and execute talent branding strategy and communication campaigns across various channels to promote the BILL talent brand, with a focus on creating an inclusive positive candidate experience and driving candidate attraction.
- Partner with BILL Corporate Marketing to create compelling narratives, digital content, social media campaigns, events and other assets while delivering a consistent on brand message externally.
- Collaborate with Executive Recruiting, Early Careers, Diversity, and Experienced hiring teams to create targeted talent branding strategies that resonate with specific audiences and align with overall talent goals.
- Develop campaigns to increase employee brand affinity and advocacy, and oversee the expansion of the BILL Talent Brand Ambassador program.
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure consistent messaging and high-quality content across all digital channels, including the company careers website, social media platforms, and job boards.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to enhance the BILL Talent brand on various digital platforms, including employer review sites like Glassdoor and Comprabely and other relevant channels.
- Regularly monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to evaluate ROI and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Partner with Marketing and Talent Operations to design and implement a new careers site that reflects the BILL employer brand and delivers a positive candidate experience.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA desired
- 12 years of experience in a marketing and/or employment brand focused role.
- 5 years of experience of recruitment or recruitment marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability building, managing and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to deliver talent branding marketing work in a measurable way that can determine ROI and candidate engagement.
- Data driven with experience utilizing data to make informed decisions.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it's our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble - We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic - We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate - We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable - We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun - We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how BILL treats the personal information it receives from applicants
Something looks off?