Sales Development Representative
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the direct and growth sales teams to ensure seamless transition of opportunities. Like any high performing team, you will be measured by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. We encourage account development through inbound and outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows and field marketing events, and any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the Demandbase brand. You will be the first line of engagement with existing and future customers and will have an impact on the success of Demandbase as an organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage inbound interest in our platform via email, website inquiries, and chat
- Work to expand and upsell our existing customer base within the UK & EMEA
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documentation within SFDC
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of lead generation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience working in SFDC a plus
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our platform solution and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills