Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, organized Executive Assistant with a positive, upbeat approach to play a central role in keeping business operations and activities organized for the executive staff. This role would be reporting directly to our Chief People Officer.
The compensation range for this role is: $135,000 - $162,000
What you'll be doing:
- Provide administrative support for C Level executives.
- Handle highly confidential information in a discreet and disciplined manner
- Manage multiple intricate calendars, plan, schedule, and coordinate travel for executives as well as compiling and approving expense reports for executives and their direct reports.
- Coordinate and attend local onsite/offsite meetings, company events such as team onsites/offsites, Holiday Parties and building a relationship with facilities in order to keep communication seamless.
- Create presentations, organizational charts, and planning for executive project management.
- Coordinate logistics for senior executive visitors working closely with the office facilities team and making sure communication is clear between the two parties.
- Coordinate office lunches once a week and for board meetings.
- Interdepartmental involvement: attend team meetings, taking action points, and driving the agenda.
- Partnering with your executive to sync with the pulse of the department they represent.
What we're looking for:
- An EA that is located within a reasonable commute (1 hr or less) to the downtown San Francisco office. Although this is a hybrid-remote role, the expectation is that you will be in the office during events, board meetings, and as needed/requested. Some weeks, this will mean 5 days in the office.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to c-level executives in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Proficiency in Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and G-suite on a Mac platform
- An extremely organized and proactive individual who can work independently and understand the importance of high prioritization.
- A team player who will pitch in when needed and always be able to back up the other EA or even facilities if needed.
- Versatility in handling multiple executives, someone proactive and non-reactive.
- Ability to handle change without visible frustration; a positive and upbeat demeanor and enthusiasm will be helpful for success in this role.
- An insightful EA who can be thoughtful and experienced enough to partner with their executive.
- An EA who Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.