Customer Learning Consultant
Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence — what we call Account Intelligence — so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces for Parents”!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Demandbase Customer Learning Consultant plays a meaningful role in scoping, building, and delivering relevant and compelling learning experiences for customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies; aligned to customers' specific needs; and through a variety of learning modalities (virtual instructor led training, train-the-trainer, video, etc.)
Our renewal process depends on users not only using the platform, but understanding why the platform adds value for them. A training session and ongoing reinforcement among the user community translates value to the user so when the decision maker for the account polls the users when it comes time for the renewal, they respond positively.
We're not just focused on features or software training. We're focused on connecting our software's capabilities with human performance, leading to business outcomes. We do this by using proven learning techniques that drive behavior change and retention.
To excel in this role, you should be a captivating facilitator, strong consultant, and partner to customers. You are able to infuse adult learning theory into thoughtful and extraordinary customer experiences. You will accelerate our customers' adoption of Insights by ensuring they can take advantage of the features and benefits best suited for their unique needs.
The base compensation range for this role is: $90,000 - $125,000
What you’ll be doing:
- Synthesizing customers' business goals into clear, comprehensive learning plans, training sessions, and deliverables
- Leading recurring Public Training sessions that all Demandbase customers can attend
- Designing and delivering tailored curriculum that employs effective instructional strategies for a variety of audiences in customer organizations
- Completing all pre-and post training activities including updating Salesforce, sending post training emails with helpful resources, and sending recordings to customers.
- Crafting bespoke learning materials, including instructor lead courses, facilitator guides, learning experiences on the platform, light video content
- Partnering internally to innovate on how Demandbase can further drive customers' adoption and maturity of our solutions
- Continuously improving our learning programs and develop new offerings
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience designing and delivering learning for corporate audiences
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with both customers and internal partners
- Captivating facilitator with the ability to make learning software solutions fun!
- Strategic and creative thinker focused on customer success
- 2+ years in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years in a B2B customer-facing role
- Operational experience building out functions and programs
- Creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Poise under pressure when managing difficult situations
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.