Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Esper is experiencing hyper growth! We’re the industry’s first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world’s most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a high-impact and high-visibility role focused on bringing Esper’s core products to market. You’ll establish positioning, work on packaging, build solutions pages, and create GTM strategies. We’re looking for a self-starter who is able to take initiative in solving problems and moving projects forward. We’ve ensured that you’ll have the subject-matter expert and design resources to do so. The ideal candidate is both creative and metrics-driven with strong communications skills. You’ll work closely with our Product Team and Technical Sales Team to learn the intricacies of our product.
What you'll be doing:
- Focus on GTM for Esper’s core products, including Esper’s Android OS and platform
- Translate features and functionality into values that motivate prospects to purchase and users to stay engaged
- Build out robust personas that reflect the nuances and needs of Esper’s buyers and users
- Partner closely with the Product Marketing Sales Enablement and Partner Marketing teams to showcase how product updates impact various verticals and use cases
- Become a product expert. You will deeply understand how Esper uniquely addresses customer needs, making it your main goal to express that value in compelling messaging for external and internal audiences
- Develop compelling product training, presentations, and product demos that wow the audience
- Meet regularly with customer-facing teams to build trusting relationships and determine the effectiveness of messaging
- Deftly manage overlapping projects and competing priorities
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of product marketing or product experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a technical SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to influence without authority
- Experience moving initiatives forward across cross-functional teams
- Able to make decisions independently with a bias for action
Bonus points if you have:
- A portfolio that showcases your past work
- Experience working asynchronously, with a global team
- Startup and/or high-growth phase experience
- Past projects with highly technical developer or IT audiences
- Passion for Android or open-source software
What we think makes us special
Esper is a fast-growing, well-funded company where everyone matters and you can see your impact daily. We trust our teammates and offer intense ownership and therefore accountability. We’re inventing the future and building something special. The team really enjoys what we do and cares about your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make a difference.
As you help us build this special company, Esper will take care of you. We offer:
Unlimited PTO (minimum 2 weeks off)
13 Paid Holidays
401K with a 4% Match
Monthly Wellness Reimbursment
Competitive Pay and Benefits
and Room for Advancement
We hire capable veterans and trust in each other’s work. Our worldwide footprint mixes different cultures for a unique experience. We also like to have fun and play just as hard as we work.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Esper we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
See more open positions at Esper
Something looks off?