Event Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Esper is experiencing hyper growth! We’re the industry’s first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world’s most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
Esper is looking for a motivated Event Marketer to join our Marketing team. This person will help generate demand for our products, build awareness for our brand and channel partnerships, and engage customers to drive a high event ROI. Our ideal candidate has proven experience coordinating successful trade shows and events, both in person as well as digital, and a passion for meeting prospects, partners, and customers while owning the event experience from start to finish.
The Event Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing and will play an integral role on the Marketing team by planning, executing and promoting everything events related to ensure they are delivered flawlessly, within budget, and achieve target objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven and creative marketer to design innovative ways to accelerate the growth of an already rapidly growing business. This role is based out of Esper’s Bellevue office.
- Responsible for all things event related from start to finish, including trade shows, conferences, roadshows, roundtables, VIP events and webinars.
- Following the event playbook, manage ~20 events per year owning the entirety of the event including planning, execution, promotion, campaign management, follow-up orchestration, project management, ROI measurement and compilation of event debriefs and reporting.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated event campaigns to maximize impact, including co-marketing campaigns with partners, working with internal teams across multiple channels including social media, email marketing, landing pages, etc.
- Effectively communicate and work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, business development, sales and leadership teams as well as externally with our partners to communicate overall program strategy and plans, expected outcomes, deliver training for the event (elevator pitch, demos, booth schedules, etc) and publish results.
- Create best-in-class engaging event experiences, including interactive booth displays and seamless product demos, which require close coordination with our partners, customers, and sales engineers to configure, organize, and set up.
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory and logistics including booth displays and signs, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, giveaways, etc
- Explore additional event opportunities to promote our brand and products, including new conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, partner conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Maintain program budgets, reporting, and ROI metrics. Provide clear, well-written ROI and impact reports understanding event contribution to sales leads and prospect/client engagement.
- Manage event related suppliers and vendors including contract sourcing and negotiations to ensure timely, cost-effective, and seamless execution.
- Support various other marketing projects as needed.
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing or field marketing
- Highly organized, decisive, a quick problem solver, proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong written and oral communication
- A self-starter who is energized by people and fast-paced environments
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their involvement
- Ability and excitement to travel (up to 20%) throughout North America and possibly internationally for events as needed
What we think makes us special
Esper is a fast-growing, well-funded company where everyone matters and you can see your impact daily. We trust our teammates and offer intense ownership and therefore accountability. We’re inventing the future and building something special. The team really enjoys what we do and cares about your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make a difference.
As you help us build this special company, Esper will take care of you. We offer:
Unlimited PTO (minimum 2 weeks off)
13 Paid Holidays
401K with a 4% Match
Monthly Wellness Reimbursment
Competitive Pay and Benefits
and Room for Advancement
We hire capable veterans and trust in each other’s work. Our worldwide footprint mixes different cultures for a unique experience. We also like to have fun and play just as hard as we work.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Esper we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
See more open positions at Esper
Something looks off?