Senior Customer Success Manager
About the role:
Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements? If so, the Forter Customer Success team might be a great fit.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, and driving the adoption and expansion of the use of Forter's product. You will engage with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organise, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customers’ satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into Forter advocates and repeat customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Support our EMEA customers and partners in their efforts to use Forter's products successfully
- Collaborate and organise both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for top accounts
- Collect customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Continuously manage customer issues and satisfaction
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of pre and post sales/customer success experience
- Experience collaborating with sales teams is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent account planning and organisational skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Experience in the payments industry is an advantage
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Private health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays, every Friday
- Home office allowance
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.