Service Desk Analyst
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
We are now looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Service Delivery team.
About the Role
Our IT Service Delivery team plays a pivotal role in supporting and administrating the technology used by Matillioners around the globe. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide an elite customer experience, onboarding new and exciting technologies in a business adopting a true, SaaS first approach.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you’ll balance work troubleshooting technical issues in a wide range of environments with transformation projects that are looking to modernise Matillions entire IT roadmap. You will do all of this whilst working with a team of highly skilled technical people in surroundings that encourage and enable significant personal development.
We value in-person collaboration here at Matillion and our IT Service Delivery team is integral to smooth running of day to day operations.
Our team attend the Denver office on a daily basis with flexible working available when agreed with your line manager.
Technologies You’ll Use…Jira/Atlassian suite, Cisco Meraki, Jamf, Intune, G-Suite, Slack, Zoom
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Taking ownership of IT projects that drive valuable change and prioritising that workload alongside BAU tasks
- Troubleshooting technical issues in predominantly Windows / MacOS environments, both remote and in office
- Managing IT infrastructure within the offices: Laptops, Wi-Fi networks, AV and Access Control as well as core SaaS platforms such as Intune, GSuite, Zoom, Slack and Atlassian
- Working closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver a first class service in line with our ‘Customer Obsessed’ value
What we’re looking for:
- A problem solver, able to function in a very fast-paced environment
- A self starter able to review business processes and make continual improvements
- Someone with the desire to drive projects outside of daily BAU work
- A strong communicator who will act as the face of IT for Matillion in both an in office and remote capacity
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated compensation range for this position is $56,000 - $77,000 but the final salary will be based on your relevant skills, experience and qualifications demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 25 days PTO
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.