Senior Netsuite Developer
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
We are now looking for a Senior Netsuite Developer to join our Enterprise Applications team.
About the Role
The Enterprise Applications team is part of our wider IT and Security org and this role will join an already established project team, enabling through automation, new and exciting initiatives that will underpin our Finance and Enterprise Business Strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the first Netsuite Developer to support this system. You will own the implementation a number of new Netsuite product enhancements across Matillion. As an experienced Netsuite Developer, you will work across the full development life-cycle, writing, testing and releasing new features whilst collaborating closely with a wide range of internal teams in IT, Security, Data and Finance.
Technologies You’ll Use... Netsuite, SuiteScript, SuiteQL, Integration layers/middleware, Workday, Salesforce, and Adaptive Planning
What will you be doing?
- Leading the development, customization, and optimization of NetSuite applications using SuiteScript and SuiteQL
- Building and maintaining custom workflows, scripts and saved searches whilst also implementing Netsuite application bundles via the Netsuite marketplace.
- Colaborate with other teams to ensure that the NetSuite applications align with the company's financial requirements and best practice.
- Shape the Enterprise Architecture, providing insights, recommendations, and solutions that align with the company's strategic goals.
- Contribute to projects related to HCM, Salesforce, and other integration and automation tools as part of the wider Business Applications team
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience as a NetSuite Developer with expertise in SuiteScript and SuiteQL
- A strong understanding of financial processes and features such as US Sales Tax, Banking and Treasury automation, UK VAT automation and Advanced revenue management implementation.
- Experience with integration layers/middleware such as Boomi, Celigo, or Workato.
- A familiarity with other enterprise systems like Workday, Salesforce, and Adaptive Planning.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated compensation range for this position is £50,000 - £85,000 but the final salary will be based on your relevant skills, experience and qualifications demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.