Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
Matillion is hiring a Sales Development Representative for the Field Sales team based in Denver, CO.
About The Role
This person will be responsible for driving consumption growth and customer acquisition for Matillion by prospecting leads and qualifying opportunities within an assigned geographic territory. SDRs are also the talent pipeline for the rest of our sales organization. We expect SDRs to be in the role for 12-18 months prior to being considered for a Commercial Account Executive role.
This role is based in Denver and you are expected to be in the office 4 days a week.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect and develop leads
- Analyze customer needs in regards to current business obstacles, identify opportunities and determine the potential for Matillion solutions
- Make 90 prospecting calls per day
- Work alongside an Account Executive to deliver on a defined territory plan
- Refine an Enterprise-level sales process that balances personalization with volume and efficacy
- Be a member of a growing and supportive team which will prepare you for an amazing sales career at Matillion and beyond
What we're looking for:
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar/sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter that exhibits a desire to be at the top of the leaderboard while also balancing a great team-player mentality
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated base compensation for this position is $42,500. This role is eligible for variable pay so your total on-target earnings will be $82,500 but the final salary will be based on the relevant skills and experience demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 25 days PTO
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.