Senior Delivery Solution Architect
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
This role will be US-based, preferably in Denver, CO.
About the role
As a Senior Delivery Solution Architect (DSA) at Matillion, you will be instrumental in ensuring our customers not only achieve operational excellence with our platform but also experience unparalleled delight. Your focus will extend beyond successful onboarding and support to actively drive increased consumption of Matillion’s platform, fostering long-term relationships and customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing;
- Help customers achieve and exceed business objectives, from first value on through additional workloads, turning them into Matillion advocates.
- Maintain a cadence with customers to monitor satisfaction levels and employ proactive measures to ensure ongoing delight
Account Managment and Workload Expansion
- Proactively identify opportunities for upselling and expansion of our platform into new workloads and teams.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase credit consumption, driving value realization for our customers.
Onboarding and Implementations
- Oversee the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring rapid achievement of first value.
- Collaborate with the customer's data engineering team to drive the seamless integration of our platform into their data architecture.
Feedback and Product Improvement
- Gather valuable customer insights and feedback, communicating this information to the Product and Engineering teams to contribute to ongoing enhancements in our ELT software.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in data integration and transformation to provide valuable insights to both customers and internal teams.
Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Provide expert-level technical assistance to customers, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a positive Matillion experience.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architecture and COE teams as well as Product and Engineering to escalate and resolve technical challenges.
What we are looking for: Essentials
- 7-10 years experience in a customer-facing position as a Solution Architect, Data Integration Consultant, or similar role
- Consultative style including experience working directly with end-users in an empathetic/diplomatic way
- Deep experience with data integration and data warehousing use cases
- Experience working with Cloud Data Warehouses/Platforms, especially Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks, and BigQuery
- Cloud computing experience with expertise in one or more of the following: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Linux and SQL expertise
- Expertise in one or more of the following RDBMSes: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience using APIs
- Passion for technology desire to stay up to date on advancements
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated compensation range for this position is $128,000 - $192,000, but the final salary will be based on your relevant skills, experience, and qualifications demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
- Company Equity
- 25 days PTO
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to mental health support
- Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.