Sr. Enablement Business Partner
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The Sr. Enablement Business Partner for MM/CMRL Sales will be accountable for enablement initiatives for our Account Executives across our MM/CMRL Sales team. You will monitor/analyze rep performance, diagnose root causes, and manage the execution of training to address performance gaps. You will work with our Instructional Design, Content and Onboarding Teams, supplementing and guiding their efforts as needed to ensure OKRs are achieved and the performance of reps in your segment are meeting or exceeding expectations.
Success criteria for this role includes but is not limited to rep performance improvement (based on before/after evaluations), ramp time evaluations (for onboarding), and stakeholder/trainee satisfaction surveys.
What You'll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with MM/CMRL AEs to ensure training content, methodologies and materials exceed their needs
- Source and continually monitor multiple sources of performance data (existing dashboards, interviews, focus groups, team meetings, etc.) to skillfully identify performance gaps
- Lead launch of initiatives across the MM/CMRL segment including methodologies (MEDDICC), Products, Processes, etc.
- Create training calendar, roadmap, and competency maps for all roles supported and tactfully manage competing priorities to ensure all stakeholder needs are met
- Design optimal learning experiences, using sound adult learning theory and strong learning objectives while catering to various learning styles
- Be a thought leader with stakeholders (all levels, reps through managers) on Sales best practices and with Enablement on L&D and/or Instructional Design
- Co-Design, build out and evaluate onboarding program for new MM/CMRL AEs
- Define Metrics: For Onboarding, establish ramp-up metrics & benchmarks, for Ongoing, define metrics we will use to measure impact (before/after comparisons or Correlation of attainment)
- Coach managers to optimize their teams’ performance
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of progressive responsibility in Enablement, L&D or Training roles in a high growth, B2B, SaaS organization
- Progressive experience in MM SaaS sales (including some management)
- Excellent communicator, presenter, facilitator, coach and influencer
- Verifiably successful experience in Sales or Business Development
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to pull reporting and visualize data
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Expert ability to build relationships, influence, and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Expertise in ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and other adult learning theory
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits.
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. For this role, the compensation range is:
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.