Systems Support Specialist III
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As a Systems Support Specialist at Motive, you will be responsible for administration, management and support of our Salesforce and integrated Enterprise Systems applications. You will ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable the following functional team Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Customer Success, Order Management, Marketing and Finance. You will have the opportunity to work with integrations as we expand our suite of applications.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team of experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers. We will work closely together to design the best solutions for our users, and make the best technical decisions for our company.
What You'll Do:
- Provide real-time support for issues related to Salesforce and other integrated platforms; troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- The administration and support of Salesforce.com includes but is not limited to: User management, data import/update, bug investigations, and enhancements.
- Analyse and Prioritise enhancement requests and make appropriate changes and/or escalate to the change advisory board when necessary.
- Ability to manage workload and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Assist in developing detailed and high-level technical design documents.
- Analyze and Prioritize enhancement requests and make appropriate changes and/or escalate to the change advisory board when necessary.
- Create and update documentation for different audiences within the team.
- Focus on continuous learning and early feedback loops.
What We're Looking For:
- Engineering background with understanding of technology related to business solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of implementing, operating, maintaining or using Salesforce.com with hands-on administrative, configuration and process management experience.
- Skill set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Salesforce Administration Certification (Required)
- Salesforce Advance Administration and Sales Cloud Certification (Preferred)
- Strong analytical, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Salesforce.com’s Sales and Service Cloud Architecture
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.