If applying unique design styles to various digital mediums makes you giddy, we need to talk! Our Growth Marketing Team is driven to find the next design innovator as our Marketing Graphic Designer.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the thinkers and doers on the Namely Growth Marketing team, along with other key brand designers within the Vensure Employer Solutions umbrella. You’ll be tasked with bringing Namely’s growth marketing campaigns to life while exploring new ideas and solutions to elevate the brand’s look and feel. Our brand is defined as Kind and Crisp, and you’ll be responsible for expressing these values in simple, easy-to-understand visuals. The ideal candidate requires a passion for brand aesthetics (layout, color, composition) and the ability to execute through digital, web and print design.
We believe in taking our work seriously - all while enjoying ourselves. That means our newest team member must be a constant learner who brings new creativity to the table along with a sense of fun—a hard-worker ready to explore the next big step on their career path.
Who We Need
Collaborator, problem solver, design explorer, adaptive learner
- Design! The primary focus for this role will be to design marketing campaign elements and sales collateral for Namely.
- Create social and display ads, email templates and banners, and downloadable assets like eBooks, guides, and infographics that will align with our growth marketing campaigns and ultimately drive the Namely business as well as represent the brand.
- Partner with Product Marketing to design pitch decks, one-pagers, and other collateral that will support our sales team.
- Support the migration from Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive, building out a file organization structure and re-building Google Slide templates in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Create visuals, diagrams, infographics, and illustrations that explain abstract ideas into tangible ones.
- Can help craft A/B tests, learn from experiment results, respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs.
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines, design systems, and templates to ensure consistency across the organization.
- Collaborate with our Web Dev team to optimize web design strategy based on performance and analytics.
- 2-3 years of prior experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: design, typography, color, layout
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Figma
- Passion for web and digital design
- The ability to contribute to group brainstorms and bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- Take ownership of various projects and multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining the quality of our brand
- Likes working in a collaborative environment and can communicate design decisions to outside stakeholders
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of SEO insights
- Motion design and/or video editing experience
- Hubspot, Marketo & Google Analytics experience
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
Something looks off?