Senior Technical Business Analyst
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We’re looking for a business analyst who loves solving problems leveraging data insights to support the Operations team at Narvar consisting of the Solutions Consultant, Professional Services, and Customer Support teams. The ideal candidate has complex data mining experience, has a knack for developing new metrics for the business, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
Provide insights, reporting, and analysis of key supply-chain metrics and business performance to drive data-supported decisionsBuild and develop new profitability metrics and dashboards to manage each segment of the Operations team. Create forecasting, monitoring, and alerting systems for these metrics to manage monthly KPIs.Develop and manage business review cadence with cross-functional teams. Provide data insights, determine what is important, align on next steps, and follow through for accountability. Become an expert in the operational process throughout the Narvar customer lifecycle from acquisition to go-live Partner with cross-functional teams to design new processes to capture and organize data to enable analytical and reporting capabilities
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in designing, running, and presenting data analysis
- Supply Chain Domain is must.
- Proven experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Proficiency in developing reports across multiple systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Metabase, BigQuery
- You are an excellent problem solver and can magically connect the dots between various data sets with ease
- You are self motivated with strong attention to detail
- You are excited working with high amounts of ambiguity and chaos as you take ownership to develop innovative analysis and insights
- You can take a complex data analysis and effectively communicate the results across various levels and teams of the organization
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholdersExperience with Final Mile Supply Chain and Transportation is a must
- IIT/NIT/BITS is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.