Business Analyst (Contractor)
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst to research, scope, and implement technical solutions to expand the carrier capabilities of our platform. In addition, you will resolve carrier-related issues and bugs.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of technical issues, respond in a timely manner, and work with cross-functional teams to document problem-resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures. Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving challenging issues. You are smart, resourceful, and move quickly to resolve customer requests. You communicate clearly and empathetically to customers while disseminating issue details to engineers on a technical level.
- Should be able to write SQL queries and pull data by themselves
- Knowledge of Rest API’s as we deal a lot with Third Party API’s
- Monitor the health of third-party integrations and take necessary actions in order to solve the issues. Involves daily monitoring of various dashboards and triaging the issue
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Manage JIRA backlog of client requests and bugs. Update ticket status on a daily and weekly basis to ensure clarity and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Identify key trends in customer issues, and document solutions to common questions and issues through proactive monitoring
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge of JSON, Postman, SOAP XML, APIs, SQL handson
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and analytically inclined
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for resolving customer issues
- A strong sense of empathy with customers
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.