Recruitment Coordinator/Sourcer (On Contract)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
If you are a talented, driven & innovative person who wants to join a high-impact People team at the core of Observe.AI's mission to hire exceptional talent with a customer-first mindset, then this role is for you. The role is responsible for maximizing talent identification and acquisition in order to meet Observe.AI’s business growth by managing potential candidates in the market with a high sense of urgency.
If you thrive in a challenging, agile, and fast-paced work environment, this is the place for you.
If you are excited about ownership, open to multitasking, and ready to interface effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels, you’ll love this job!
What you’ll do day to day as a Recruitment Coordinator/Sourcer
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in India in the complete application management process
- Arranging virtual and in-person interviews, along with helping in driving hiring events
- Complete end-to-end communication with the candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews, rejecting unsuitable candidates by email and phone)
- Working closely with the Global People team along with the stakeholders in various domains across the organization to deliver the best experience
- Work closely with agencies/vendors as needed
What you’ll bring to the role
- Graduate/Postgraduate in any domain with the hunger to learn and grow
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Coordination
- Understanding of Talent Acquisition processes
- Experience in Recruitment & CoordinationExposure to stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) Knowledge of G-Suite. ATS experience with sourcing & managing candidates
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changing business priorities & environment
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
Some of the other coolest things you deliver
- Get a flavor of working with a Global People team to deliver the best candidate experience
- Be a part of cross-functional initiatives/projects.
About the team
As a key critical member of the Talent/People team, you’ll help drive an immediate impact on the entire company by being an ambassador to our potential/future employees of the future! We’re a hard-working team that focuses on a culture of strong communication, collaboration, and connection. Being the heart and soul of the company will drive our future growth for years to come.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.