Principal Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who We Are:
Observe.AI is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on a 30 billion-parameter contact center large language model (LLM) and the most accurate Generative AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions across channels. Observe.AI maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.AI’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, 23andMe, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.AI is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India. For more information, please visit www.observe.ai.
Are you ready to make an impact?
As a Principal Product Manager, you will own the Conversation Analytics and Reporting product area of our Conversational Intelligence platform. You will work closely with stakeholders and teams across the organization to define and execute the product strategy.
What You Will Do as a Principal Product Manager :
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Conversation Analytics and Reporting product area of the platform
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Understand our market, competitors, and customer needs to effectively define and articulate product positioning.
- Define, monitor, and analyze product metrics, and make decisions using this data.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customer success to deliver products to market and ensure their success.
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field (MBA preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in product management, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Proven experience managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
About the Team:
We are a team of passionate and fun-loving product folks spread across India and USA building products impacting thousands of contact center agents and millions of end consumers! Product managers at Observe.AI are viewed as “owners” of their respective product areas: you have to think like an entrepreneur, build business cases for your product proposals, enroll customers for Beta programs, and monitor the adoption and growth to ensure ROI.
So, if you are driven and entrepreneurial, passionate about SaaS, and looking to make a tangible difference and positive impact at a startup, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
What we offer:
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations.
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development.
Fun events to build culture across the organization.
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions. (For Eg: Meal card, PF, etc.)
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.