IT, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Observe.ai is the leading conversation intelligence platform for boosting contact center performance. Built on the industry’s most accurate AI engine that analyzes 100% of interactions across channels, Observe.ai maximizes agent performance, pinpoints new revenue and coaching opportunities, and up-levels quality assurance and compliance.
Observe.ai’s powerful workflow automation allows contact centers to apply meaningful insights and take action at speed and scale. The result is stronger business outcomes, such as better customer experience, higher revenue, and better retention.
Observe.ai is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners across industries – including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, and Public Storage – and is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Zoom, Menlo Ventures, Scale Ventures, and Nexus Ventures. Observe.ai is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with offices in Bangalore, India.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze operations data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements
- Learn clients business, product, processes, intent and influences
- Understand client requirements and provide solutions
- Conduct analysis to provide business impact and future returns post suggested changes and/or improvements
- Assist CSM team to initiate projects with a structured approach and provide statistical analysis driven recommendations
- Assist CSM & SA teams with client requested items that are over and above BAU deliverables with focus to strengthen partnership with client
- Identify revenue enhancement/growth opportunities for organization
- Minimize customer churn and highlight risks associated with customer dissatisfaction & key deliverables
- Adhere to governance related activities and documentation as per general ISO standards
- Train new hires (Client Success Team) on client success frameworks
- Handle Ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders as per priority
- Create case studies and whitepapers on basis of projects completed in assigned accountsIdentify business process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices
- You will be responsible for delivery of key client analytics and consulting projects
- You will develop analytical insights that measure our clients performance across key inputs (such as content quality, compliance, performance metrics, customer experience, etc)
- On the basis of this data, you will articulate key insights and best practices, provide a recommendation on the overall campaign strategy, set ambitious revenue and/or performance objectives and assist internal partners on how to define detailed action plans to reach these goals
- As part of this role, you will also be breaking down and communicating the reports and opportunities to key operational partners
- Understanding of Speech Analytics will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years of experience working in Consulting, Business Intelligence, Strategy/Insights, or similar teams
- Bachelor's degree, concentration in business, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Statistics or equivalent of experience in similar workspace
- Passionate about technology start-ups and driving innovation with data
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset with a test-measure-iterate approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize well across competing requirements
- High IT Literacy proven use of web and associated technologies (Excel, Power Point, Google apps)
- Previous experience with Data Visualization/Analytical tools (Tableau, Power Bi, Powerpoint) is strongly preferred
- Ability to interact with directly and influence operational partners, cross functional teams, senior clients
What you can expect:
- Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations.
- Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
- Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
- Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development.
- Fun events to build culture across the organization.
- Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions. (For Eg: Meal card, PF, etc.)
If you are ambitious, make an impact wherever you go, and you're ready to shape the future of Voice AI, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.