Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused on real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
As a Statistical Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis datasets and output creation, and provide analytic support and validation of one or more business areas within life sciences.
What You'll Do
- Perform data investigation and database queries
- Produce analysis datasets and output using statistical software including SAS and SQL
- Programmatically validate complex outcome measures and other derived variables following analysis specifications
- Work with clinical informatics, epidemiology, data science and engineering to develop innovative solutions to abstract and integrate data from diverse sources in support of designing and analyzing studies with large-scale healthcare data
- Write analysis specifications under supervision
What Experience You'll Bring to OM1
- Excellent programming skills with SAS and SQL, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to work well cross functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Superior attention to detail
- Master's Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related fields with a minimum 3 years of experience working with healthcare data, or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with healthcare data
- Experience working with healthcare data from multiple sources
OM1's Core Competencies
- Customer Centric
- Practical Thinker
- Builds & Leverages Relationships
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Personal Accountability
- Respect for Others
- Builds Diverse Talent (for People Leaders)
If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.