Senior HRBP - Engineering/Product
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
The Human Resources Business Partner at Pantheon is a strategic force, proactively identifying solutions within Human Resources. This role places a strong emphasis on talent acquisition, recruiting diverse high-performing candidates, adjudicating HR processes, supporting employee relations, managing compensation and benchmarking, enhancing retention strategies, and leveraging HRIS for the optimal functioning of Pantheon's PDE team. You will play a vital role in influencing our People Team strategy and programming to align with business objectives for the PDE organization. As the HRBP, you'll delve deep into our business to solve problems impacting current and future employees, as well as the leaders supporting them. Your creativity will shine as you provide interactive solutions, navigating comfortably through ambiguity. This position reports to the VP, Human Resources.
What you need to Succeed
- Serve as an advocate and coach for building diverse and inclusive teams
- Provide strategic HR leadership to our leaders in Product, Engineering, and UX to develop and execute HR strategies in support of our high-performance culture
- Ability to build strong relationships with business leaders and cross-functional People partners by coaching, advising, and influencing outcomes that are best for Pantheon
- Build strong relationships with employees, management, and the leadership team across PDE
- Guides & coaches senior leaders across people-related areas such as talent & performance management, employee engagement, change management, and org design
- Proactively utilize people trends to identify gaps, and deploy people strategies that enable the organization to perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows
- Positively collaborate & influence across peers within our broader People Operations team to drive HR initiatives that solve for your clients' strategic needs
Drives initiatives to attract, develop, and retain top-tier talent in alignment with Pantheon’s growth strategy
- Deeply understand your business in order to provide customized consultation (not simply apply HR best practices)
- Influence our People Team strategy and programming to meet business objectives for the PDE organization
- You’ll understand the business inside and out in order to solve problems that impact current employees, future employees and the leaders who support them
- Provide creative and interactive solutions while being comfortable with ambiguity
What you Bring to the Table
- Seeks out and thrives in a culture of high ambiguity and chaos and knows how to drive success as priorities shift
- Has a strong customer service mindset & entrepreneurial spirit. Seeks out & incorporates customer feedback early and often
- Wants to raise the bar; feels passionate about treating their stakeholders as customers and has a deep sense of ownership and urgency for their work
- Has the ability to exercise sound and efficient judgment when managing complex decisions, and utilizes data and systems to drive decision making
- Has an incredibly high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Is a natural communicator and relationship builder to influence across all personalities
- Is resourceful and resilient in the face of ambiguity and disagreement
- Enjoys pivoting from strategic problem solving to strong execution (known to roll up their sleeves to get the job done)
- You have successfully coached and influenced leadership in a previous role
- Has multiple years of HRBP experience in a high-growth tech company, specifically supporting technical leaders as their primary stakeholder
- You’re self-aware, resilient, and thrive in opportunities when learning new things
- You have the ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and New York)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.