Senior Product Manager
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
Oura is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team in Finland or in European timezones. You will help us define and deliver the Oura experience on iOS and Android. You’ll be joining a squad to lead product development of our Heart Health features, leveraging Oura’s unique biosensing capabilities.
What You will do:
- Own and drive your team's roadmap for Oura's core product platforms: iOS and Android
- Work closely with scientists and designers to translate ground-breaking scientific research from abstract concepts to powerful consumer features that are easy to understand
- Work closely with developers to prototype, ship, measure, and improve features that help Oura users track their sleep and activity to transform their health
- Translate product strategy into product requirements and work as the point of contact between leadership and your team, both synchronous and asynchronous
- Maintain dialogue with stakeholders across organization and timezones, creating visibility into our product development work.
- Collaborate with our marketing teams to define go-to-market strategy and communication plans for new features
- Work with analysts and data scientists to measure the success of features and develop data-driven solutions for improvement
We would love to have You on our team if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager for a consumer mobile app
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with fast-moving cross-functional teams - preferably across time zones
- Solid technical background with strong understanding or hands-on experience in software development, especially with mobile applications
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills that allow you to communicate your ideas clearly in English
- Disciplined approach to writing documentation, meeting notes and product plans
- Passion for and knowledge of the consumer health tech, sleep tech, or wearable spaces
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and equity
- Lunch benefit
- Wellness and massage benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, smart teammates
- An Oura ring of your own
- Personal learning and development program
- Wellness Time Off
- Easy-to-reach offices in Oulu Teknologiakylä, Tampere and in Helsinki city centre
- Latest equipment of choice
If this sounds like the next step for you, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible, but by June 4th the latest. We will start reviewing the applications immediately, as we receive them.
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Something looks off?