Senior eCommerce Data Analyst
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped over a million people understand and improve their health.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
We’re looking for a Senior eCommerce Data Analyst to join our Commerce Product team. The Commerce team's focus is developing product strategy for our web platform, .com experience, and membership management. The Commerce Product team sits within our Growth team, which collaborates cross functionally across the Oura organization to develop business strategy and deliver benefits to a rapidly growing base of users.
The analytics function supports this team in understanding the nuanced user journey - from awareness through conversion and long term retention - in order to generate insights that unlock opportunities for growth. The function is the center of excellence for forecasting, experimentation, exploratory data analysis, and advanced dashboard building in order to assess performance and make strategy recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and evaluate different opportunities to increase revenue, online sales, customer LTV, and enhance our overall eCommerce experience.
- Partner with stakeholders (Marketing, eComm, Product, Finance) to develop hypotheses and strategic plans to generate growth
- Understand the user interactions and business processes that populate our key systems with data (Segment, Google Analytics, marketing vendors, attribution tools, ERP, etc.) in order to develop and maintain reliable and consistent core measurement logic: KPI, cohort, and segment definitions/calculations.
- Manage the development and operations of internal Tableau dashboards to provide visualizations and insights into performance over time
- Monitor and analyze site metrics to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations
- Create projections based on informed hypotheses and create forecasts based on reliable estimates
- Be an advocate for building frameworks for data proficiency, privacy, and security across teams and ensure that data analytics stays embedded with key projects and team processes
- 3+ years (with Master’s Degree) or 5+ years (with Bachelor's Degree) experience in analytics strategy, consulting, or operations roles with (experience at a rapid-growth startup is a plus)
- Experience with developing dashboards in BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- Proficiency with writing queries and creating tables in SQL (Python or R is a plus)
- Work experience in marketing analytics, consulting, investment banking, eCommerce, or other quantitative driven fields.
- Learning Quotient mindset with the ability to adapt and solve problems within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to inform and influence decisions with strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate data with ease and summarize complex analysis into easy-to-understand visualizations and presentations
- Passionate about health tech and wearables
What we offer:
At Oura, we care about you and your well-being. Everyone at Oura gets a ring of their own, and we’re continually looking for ways to improve everyone’s health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and mental health resources
- An Oura Ring of your own + employee discounts for friends & family
- Fertility benefits through Carrot Pro
- Flexible working hours and remote working arrangements
- $500 for initial WFH setup + $300 monthly wellness stipend
- $25 DoorDash credit every Friday for lunch
- 20 days of PTO + 13 paid holidays + 8 days of flexible wellness time off
- 5 days paid sick leave, four days bereavement leave, 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. US locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. While most offers will be closer to the starting range, successful candidates’ pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, internal peer equity, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Region 1 $133,000 - $153,000
Region 2 $126,000 - $145,000
Region 3 $119,000 - $137,000
Region 4 $113,000 - $130,000
A recruiter will be able to determine your zones/tiers based on your US location.
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Something looks off?