Director of Retail, EMEA
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. We've helped over a million people understand and improve their health by providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles.
Empowering the world starts with living our values and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work — both in and out of the office.
Who We’re Looking For
The Director of Retail, EMEA provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the Oura EMEA sales function. As a senior sales leader, the Director of Retail is accountable for identifying new market opportunities, term negotiations, overall sales performance, the profitable achievement of sales goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in Oura’s strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales planning, and budgeting
- Provide customer-based reporting to the sales and management teams that drive performance and decision making
- Review and present concise analysis of all customer activities i.e. full customer terms, promotional support etc. that leads to a recommendation on how to ensure profitable growth. This also includes management of commercial provisions ensuring sales allowances, markdowns and co-op costs are accurately accounted and recorded with the Finance team
- Establish and govern the sales organization’s performance management system. This includes establishing guiding organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs
- Oversee the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; ensure all key sales team members are held accountable for assigned results
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent
- Provide leadership to the sales organizations management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior
- Accountable for the sales organization support budget
- Proactively assess existing sales organization support investments, including MDF/CO-OP, Conditional/Unconditional Rebates, Merchandising and Administrative support
- Lead sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change