Website and SEO Manager
PubNub powers apps that bring people together in real-time for remote work, play, learning, and health. Thousands of companies use PubNub’s developer platform and APIs as the foundation for their online chat, virtual events, geolocation, remote control, and real-time updates on a massive global scale. Since 2010, PubNub has invested in the tools and global infrastructure required to serve customers like Adobe, DocuSign, RingCentral, delivering SOC 2 Type 2 security and reliability while meeting regulatory needs like HIPAA and GDPR. In addition, PubNub has raised over $130M from notable investors like Raine Group, Sapphire, Scale, Relay, Cisco, Bosch, Ericsson, and HPE.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
About The Job
Leading PubNub’s Website & SEO, you'll serve as the architect of our SEO strategy, fueling our growth by boosting our organic search performance, and ensuring our website is the destination for developers and others looking to build real-time capabilities into their applications.
You will partner with the Content, Demand Gen, Developer Relations, Growth, ProdX, and Product Marketing teams to ensure PubNub.com amplifies our message and extends our reach to attract, engage, and convert visitors.
With your experience in website and digital marketing, you will own the user journey, unifying marketing and developer properties for a consistently positive user experience from the first visit through onboarding.
- Spearhead the development, implementation, and management of SEO strategies.
- Conduct thorough SEO audits, competitor analysis, and keyword research.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on SEO metrics, leveraging insights to optimize strategies.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on overall website conversion metrics, collaborating with Growth for testing and optimization experiments, and Demand Gen for measuring and reporting on lead gen and conversion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure SEO best practices are woven into all digital content and platforms.
- Collaborate with Growth Manager to create, implement, test, and measure strategies to improve organic traffic conversion metrics.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and algorithm changes, translating these into actionable strategies.
- Continually monitor the PubNub website to ensure any sudden changes to traffic, engagement, or conversion is noted and acted on immediately as appropriate.
- Day-to-day website management, including planning and coordination of new content launches, updates to existing pages, etc., coordinating with Growth Marketing and ProdX as necessary for implementation.
- 3+ years experience in website management
- 2+ years experience marketing to developers
- Proven track record in Search Engine Optimization as an individual contributor
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, best practices, and Google algorithm changes.
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable strategies.
- Collaborate with diverse, global, and cross-functional teams in multiple time zones
- Knowledge of content management system platforms (Contentful) and collaboration tools and systems (Google Suite, Atlassian Suite/Jira, Slack, and Zoom.)
- Expertise in website best practices, developing and scoping projects, communicating with stakeholders, and delivering within a fast-paced organization.
- Mastery of SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
💫Remote First Company
💰Competitive salary based on geographical location & experience
⚕️Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Benefits
🏝️Open Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays
❣️Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
🌐Monthly Internet & Cell Phone Stipend
A message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. Factors affecting starting pay within this range may include geography, market, skills, education, training, experience, and other qualifications. The full salary range is also based on the successful candidate’s U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more information about the role in your location during the hiring process.