Marketing Automation Specialist
PubNub powers apps that bring people together in real-time for remote work, play, learning, and health. Thousands of companies use PubNub’s developer platform and APIs as the foundation for their online chat, virtual events, geolocation, remote control, and real-time updates on a massive global scale. Since 2010, PubNub has invested in the tools and global infrastructure required to serve customers like Adobe, DocuSign and RingCentral, delivering SOC 2 Type 2 security and reliability while meeting regulatory needs like HIPAA and GDPR. In addition, PubNub has raised over $130M from notable investors like Raine Group, Sapphire, Scale, Relay, Cisco, Bosch, Ericsson, and HPE.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
About The Job
PubNub is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to drive strategic marketing initiatives. In this role, you will execute against the overall vision of the go-to-market playbook and promote new efficiencies in our marketing systems. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of our marketing automation programs to drive lead acquisition, nurturing, and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Marketo, analytics, and the ability to turn insights into actionable campaigns.
- Manage the lead lifecycle, from acquisition through qualification
- Work with cross-functional partners to maintain marketing processes in various marketing automation tools, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Optimize operational workflows using Marketo to improve conversion at each stage of the funnel
- Ensure quality leads are being pushed through the marketing funnel by recommending and implementing new rules, programs, and metrics (e.g. lead scoring, smart lists, and campaigns)
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation
- Create and manage lead generation and nurturing workflows from various channels
- Segment and target audiences using Marketo's segmentation capabilities
- Track and analyze campaign performance and make necessary adjustments
- Maintain and optimize Marketo automations
- 2+ years of experience in a demand generation or a marketing ops role.
- 2+ years of experience with Marketo, including advanced features.
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred but not required.
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics.
- Proficient in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making.
- First-hand experience in owning a lead database and managing lead source tracking
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Structured thinker with strong project management skills and attention to detail
💫Remote First Company
Monthly Range: PLN9,000.00-13,000.00
❣️Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
🏝️Open Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays
A message to applicants applying to work in Poland. Factors affecting starting pay within this range may include market, skills, education, training, experience, and other qualifications. The recruiter can share more information about the role and the hiring process. Please note that this role is only open for a B2B Contract.