PubNub is revolutionizing how People engage and interact in today’s virtual world!
Today, We are increasingly embracing Digital environments and immersing ourselves in Virtual Spaces more than ever. Whether it is everyday activities such as tracking and mapping a pick up or delivery as it approaches our location, chatting in real-time, remotely controlling our thermostats, or synchronously collaborating with colleagues at work, engaging in multiplayer or simulation games, we are largely leading virtual lives. It is these real-time interactions that breathe life into Virtual encounters, making them as engaging and immersive as in-person ones.
PubNub offers an end-to-end Platform to Build, Optimize, and Deliver Real-time features within Applications that make Virtual experiences come alive. Our Developer Platform has been the most trusted Solution for leading global brands such as Adobe, Docusign, RingCentral and more not only because we enable them to Deploy Applications faster and Go to Market quicker but also offer unmatched Reliability, Scalability and Enterprise-grade Security to attract and create loyal Consumers.
As an industry Pioneer, PubNub’s expertise spans over a decade in shaping and delivering Real-time Communication and Messaging capabilities to over 2000 customers trusting our Platform to create 900,000+ Developer Projects to date. PubNub is headquartered in San Francisco, with team members across the USA, UK, Poland, India and Singapore.
PubNub is a Remote First Company.
We understand that there’s no one-size fits all approach to how we deliver our best work. Our employees can choose where they prefer to work—from home, an office, or their favorite coffee shop—in an open, transparent and collaborative environment.
About the Job
PubNub is looking for a talented graphic designer who can work closely with Marketing and internal visionaries to create compelling and engaging visuals. This role will oversee the PubNub brand identity and ensure its compliance throughout the company. It will also create a wide variety of editorial and promotional imagery, marketing collateral, sales tools, presentations, and more.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, you will take written or spoken ideas and convert them into deliverables that communicate value and our products and solutions. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the role of design within the marketing function of a B2B organization.
- Develop concepts and create original imagery, illustration, diagrams, iconography, and page layout with input from stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure that designs accurately represent and express concepts.
- Deliver a wide range of materials, including social media and promotional imagery, presentations, marketing collateral, sales tools, internal training materials, event signage, email imagery and newsletter design, and more.
- Have a full understanding of the optimal image file formats and limitations of a wide variety of digital channels, including website imagery, email headers and images, pdf and print layout, social channels including LinkedIn, X, Instagram, and Facebook, and presentation programs such as Google Slides and PowerPoint.
- Update and maintain internal catalog of designs, imagery, iconography, photography, and video.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills, and a knack for translating strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team including senior management and highly technical team members to meet deadlines and attain objectives.
- Fluency in design and production software such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and more.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Three or more years of experience in professional graphic design, with a minimum of one year in-house with a B2B technology business
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Knowledge of Google Suite
Please Apply with Portfolio / Previous Work samples
- 💫Remote First Company
- 💰Competitive Salary: Monthly Range: PLN 7,000.00 - 10,000.00
- 💰Stock Options
- 🚀PubNub Perks!
PubNub is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. We believe in Diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Applicants in the Poland/ please note that this job is not eligible for work authorization. The factors affecting pay within this range may include your location, skills, education, training, experience, and other qualifications. Our recruiter can share more information on this during the hiring process.