Principal Product Manager
As the Principal Product Manager, you will own the vision and direction of Tetrate’s flagship enterprise service mesh offering, along with leading a lean but impactful team, drive the adoption and growth of Tetrate Service Bridge.
Tetrate Service Bridge helps organizations to automate network configurations, enforce security and compliance policies (i.e. Zero Trust Architecture) and enables secure connectivity across any cloud. Our Customers run Tetrate Service Bridge on their own infrastructure which drives a focus for you and this to enable their success at scale – a handful of Platform Engineers for hundreds of Application teams.
You will be the owner for the product vision and execution, define “what” with user stories and requirements, drive thought leadership, gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features in product roadmap, define the roadmap in line with customer needs and progression, collaborate with industry experts to understand where Tetrate products fit in the marketplace, define customer experiences, and iterate our product quickly.
- Drive vision, strategy, and execution of Tetrate Service Bridge roadmap; From initial idea, to prioritized backlog to story acceptance
- Lead and influence Engineering and customer-facing field teams
- Consult and work with existing customers and prospects to drive adoption and growth of Tetrate Service Bridge
- Ownership of the product and business metrics(i.e. OKRs) for Tetrate Service Bridge
- Collaborate with the Head of Product to drive roadmap alignment with Tetrate’s initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales Leadership to drive and refine Go To Market (GTM) for Tetrate Service Bridge
- Help build and iterate on the process to prioritize customer, community and internal efforts
- Manage a growing team of product managers by defining, planning and coaching their personal development and growth.
- 8+ years in product management and have a technical background in Kubernetes, networking, and devops, including:
- Knowledge in networking products in the category of load balancers, API gateways
- Knowledge of application security protocols around authN/Z, PKI
- 3+ years leading and mentoring product managers
- Strong understanding of Cloud Management Planes, Networking/Security Platforms, Cloud Observability and their associated ecosystems
- Strong writing and verbal customer communication skills
- Advanced technical degree candidates preferred
Location: Worldwide – We are a 100% globally distributed company.