Customer Success Manager, Commercial
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio helps companies hire and retain diverse teams by eliminating bias in the most critical moments across the talent lifecycle. Textio gives you the tools to build high-performing teams by attracting diverse talent and supporting their career growth.
As a Commercial Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Textio, you will partner with this customer segment to recognize value from Textio throughout their customer journey by helping them achieve their goals and driving adoption. This role involves engaging in renewal and expansion conversations on your accounts. You will be the voice of the customer internally, working with the sales, marketing, and product teams to enhance our customers' experiences. Your cross-functional efforts are expected to lead to outstanding customer satisfaction, the generation of case studies, and the driving of our business growth through renewals and expansions.
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for the core relationship with Textio's commercial customers.
- Prepare, implement, and complete customer engagement activities such as business reviews and success plans to drive adoption, renewal, advocacy, and expansion.
- Leading strategic conversations with customers to identify potential risks or growth opportunities.
- Scaling internal processes to support commercial customers throughout their customer journey.
- Regularly reviewing customer health metrics, devising strategies for improvement and retention.
- Handling the entire renewal process and collaborating on cross-sell opportunities to meet team revenue and growth goals.
- Delivering value by understanding customers' unique goals, expectations, and challenges—listening, asking questions, and guiding conversations.
- Establishing relationships across HR Leadership, Talent Acquisition, DE&I, and Employer Brand departments for the accounts you handle.
- Helping companies build a culture of belonging with the language they choose to put out in the world.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Can drive customer adoption and value consultation with multiple senior partners.
- Can translate business goals into outcomes and build processes aligned with customer needs.
- Can easily and successfully facilitate meetings and deliver product trainings to external customers.
- Are highly organized, and can prioritize tasks effectively for maximum customer value.
- Can identify and address the root causes of adoption challenges, sharing expertise to support customers on their adoption journey.
- Are an excellent customer success practitioner, capable of handling your book of business, bringing up issues to leadership, and taking ownership of key account actions.
- Can inspire customers with a vision of what’s possible with Textio.
- Are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Are a skilled negotiator with experience in customer renewals.
- Are results-minded, capitalizing on the diverse strengths of those around you.
- Possess a strong collaborative spirit.
- Have a consistent record of trying and learning new things.
- Have a point of view but maintain a low ego!
Nice to have experience:
- You’ve worked with similar teams in a SaaS startup before
- Prior experience in recruitment, HR tech, or machine learning tech
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On demand mentoring with Bravely.
This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing customer success team in a well-funded SaaS startup with excellent customer traction.
The base salary for this role’s listed level is currently $98,000 (OTE: $140,000 ). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (uncapped). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Textio requests applicants shared demographic information because having a recruitment process that is fair and unbiased is at the core of who we are and what do. The information we collect helps us measure, and holds us accountable to, our progress towards building a diverse and inclusive workplace. The data enables us to perform internal analysis on our hiring practices. If we see any unintentional biases or disparities in our process, we can work to address and eliminate them. It allows us to continuously improve our hiring procedures and make them more equitable and hold ourself true to being able to hire and retain a diverse team.
Please note that providing this information is completely voluntary. Any information you provide will be kept confidential and will not impact your chances of employment in any way. The data is used strictly for statistical purposes and to ensure fairness in our hiring processes.
Persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or have speech disabilities, please dial 711 to access telecommunications relay services.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/.
Reach out and share your story with us!