Senior Front End Engineer
About Viz.aiViz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
We are growing and are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our mission in developing life saving software!
As part of our team, you will:
Make a critical contribution to shaping and developing the web platform of our company, from design to implementation of a complex, time critical, micro services system with high volumes of data. You will collaborate with various teams, including the algo, data and product teams, in order to deliver the best code using high end technologies. You will be the technical lead and the mentor for the team members.
Our engineering team is small enough that you can have a significant impact on the product and the company.
If you’re excited about:
Seeing your work translated to #’s of lives saved
You have experience delivering mission-critical, real-world systems
Working with a world-class team of developers and researchers, who have previously taken startups from start to exit
You love Interacting with great people who are open and fun to hang out with
- People person, team player and strong can do mentality
- At least 5 years of web application development experience (at least 2 years in React and React hooks)
- Experience with GitHub action and CI\CD process
- Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead execution.
- Experience working with cloud environments is a significant advantage.
- Experience with styled components, react-query, Design System (material UI, StoryBook, etc) and state management - advantage
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science
We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
Our office in Tel-Aviv is located in Menachem Begin 150, within walking distance of Arlozorov and Ha'Shalom train stations.